Rubber water pipes are common items in daily life, so what are the advantages of rubber water pipes? As a professional rubber water pipe manufacturer, I will introduce them to you.
1. Has good tensile and compressive strength: but its flexibility is not as good as other plastic tubes.
2. The fluid resistance is small: the pipe wall of the rubber pipe is very smooth, the resistance to the fluid is very small, the roughness coefficient is only 0.009, and the water delivery capacity can be increased by 20% compared with the cast pipe of the same pipe diameter, and 40% higher than the concrete pipe.
3. Excellent corrosion resistance and chemical resistance: Rubber pipes have excellent acid resistance, alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, and are not affected by moist moisture and soil pH. Pipes are laid without any anti-corrosion treatment.
4. It has good water tightness: the installation of rubber pipe has good water tightness regardless of bonding or rubber ring connection.
5. Anti-bite: The rubber tube is not a source of nutrients and therefore will not be attacked by rodents. According to tests conducted by the National Sanitation Foundation in Michigan, mice do not bite rubber tubing.