Sand blasting pipe is a commonly used hose for rust removal in industrial production. As a professional sand blasting pipe manufacturer, I will introduce the precautions of sand blasting pipe in use.
1. Protective equipment must be worn before work. Bare arms are not allowed to work. No less than two people at work.
2. The gas storage tank, pressure gauge and safety valve should be checked regularly. Dust is discharged from the air tank every two weeks, and the filter in the sand tank is checked once a month.
3. Check whether the ventilation pipe and the blast door are sealed. Five minutes before work, the ventilation and dust removal equipment must be started. When the ventilation and dust removal equipment fails, the sand blasting machine is prohibited to work.
4. The compressed air valve should be opened slowly, and the air pressure must not exceed 0.8MPa.
5. The particle size of the sand blast should be compatible with the requirements of the work, generally between 10 and 20, and the sand should be kept dry.
6. When the sand blasting machine is working, it is forbidden to approach unrelated personnel. When cleaning and adjusting the running parts, stop the machine.
7. Do not use compressed air to blow dust or make jokes on your body.
8. After work, the ventilation and dust removal equipment should continue to run for five minutes and then shut down to exhaust indoor dust and keep the site clean.
9. Personal and equipment accidents should be maintained on site and reported to relevant departments.