Hydraulic hose structure:
The hydraulic hose is mainly composed of a liquid-resistant inner rubber layer, a middle rubber layer, 2 or 4 or 6 layers of steel wire winding reinforcement layer, and an outer rubber layer. The rubber layer protects the steel wire from damage, and the steel wire layer is a skeleton material for reinforcement.
Features of steel wire winding hydraulic hose:
1. The hose is made of special synthetic rubber and has excellent oil resistance, heat resistance and aging resistance.
2. The hose has high bearing pressure and excellent pulse performance.
3. The tube body is tightly combined, soft in use, and less deformed under pressure
4. The hose has excellent bending resistance and fatigue resistance.
5. The length of the steel wire spiral hose is 20 meters, and can be made within 50 meters according to requirements.