In order to ensure that the hydraulic hose assembly has reached its expected service life and to avoid all kinds of accidents, attention must be paid to the selection of the hydraulic hose assembly. As a professional manufacturer of hydraulic pipes, let me introduce the precautions for selecting a hydraulic hose assembly. I hope it will be helpful to everyone.
First, the inner diameter of the pipe: the inner diameter of the hose must be selected reasonably. Tube inner diameter d, choose d≥1.13 (Q / V) ½ according to the flow rate. In the formula: Q—liquid flow rate m3 / s V—velocity m / s, recommended flow rate: For high pressure oil pipe V≤3 ～ 6m / s ( For high pressure, short pipeline or small oil viscosity, take the larger value, otherwise take the smaller value.) For the oil return pipe, V≤1.5 ～ 2.5m / s.
2. The following matters should be noted in the use and design of the hose:
1. The bending radius of the hose should not be too small, and generally should not be less than the value specified in “Technical Features of Hydraulic Hose Assembly“. The connection between the hose assembly and the pipe joint shall have a straight section, and the length of this section shall not be less than twice the outer diameter of the pipe.
2. The length of the hose assembly should take into account that after the hose is filled with pressure oil, the length will shrink and deform. The general shrinkage is 3 to 4% of the length of the hose. Therefore, the hose assembly must not be under tension when it is installed.
3, the hose assembly should ensure that no twisting occurs during installation. The joint axis of the hose should be placed in the plane of movement as much as possible to avoid damage to the hose when the two ends move to each other. 4. The hose should avoid contact and friction with the sharp corners on the machine to avoid damage to the pipe.
3. Safety measures: In order to ensure the safe and reliable use of the hydraulic hose assembly, in addition to the above provisions, the following matters should also be paid special attention.
1. Pressure: The working pressure specified by the hose should not be less than the maximum system pressure under normal circumstances. Only in the case of infrequent use, it is allowed to increase by 20%; for those who use frequently and often twist to reduce it by 40%. If the impact pressure of the system is higher than the specified working pressure of the hose, it will not only reduce the service life of the hose, but may also cause personal equipment accidents.
2. Temperature: The temperature of the fluid and the environment, whether stable or transient, must not exceed the temperature resistance limit of the hose, and the temperature is lower or higher than the recommended temperature of the hose, which can reduce the performance of the hose and cause the hose. Damage, which can cause leakage.
3. Fluid compatibility: The fluid in the hose should comply with the provisions made in the “use” in the product sample. Use beyond the stipulation cannot guarantee the service life and safety of the pipe.
4. Appropriate end connection: It is widely used due to the convenient nut connection and low cost. However, in the case of large vibration, the problem of loosening of the nut must be fully considered. At this time, a blue connection can be considered.