Hydraulic pipe is a commonly used hose in industrial systems. However, due to various reasons, the hydraulic pipe often fails, which greatly affects the system work and brings hidden dangers to human life. As a professional hydraulic pipe manufacturer, I will summarize the common reasons for the failure of hydraulic pipes. I hope everyone can prevent them.
1. Improper installation and assembly: using improper assembly (such as a connector) or incorrect installation will invalidate the hydraulic pipe.
2. Outer layer wear (flattening): Corrosion of the surface will also affect the operating performance of the hydraulic pipe.
3. The instrument does not operate normally: it will cause the hydraulic pipe to fail frequently, and the instrument is tested to prevent the machine from malfunctioning.
4. Hydraulic pipe operation is not normal: incorrect device, aging of hydraulic pipe will make hydraulic pipe ineffective.
5. Incorrect use (use of improper hydraulic pipes): The use of incorrect hydraulic pipes can also cause pressure pipes to fail.