Due to the complex variety and high structure of high-pressure blasting pipes, and the different conditions of use, the service life of high-pressure blasting pipes is not only determined by the quality, but also determined by the correct use and maintenance, so even the products have extremely high quality. If it can not be used and maintained correctly, it will seriously affect its quality of use and life, and even serious accidents that should not occur, causing damage to property. As a professional manufacturer of sandblasting pipes, the following points are provided for everyone. matter:
1. The high-pressure sandblasting pipe and sandblasting pipe assembly should not be used below the minimum bending radius of the sandblasting pipe to avoid bending or bending near the pipe joint, otherwise it will hinder the hydraulic transmission and convey the material or damage the sandblasting pipe. Assembly.
2. High-pressure sandblasting pipe and sandblasting pipe assembly should not be used under torsion.
3. High-pressure sandblasting pipe and sandblasting pipe assembly should be handled carefully. It should not be dragged on sharp and rough surfaces, and should not be bent and flattened.
4. The high-pressure sandblasting pipe and sandblasting pipe assembly should be kept clean, and the interior should be cleaned (especially the acid pipe, sandblasting pipe, mortar pipe) to prevent foreign objects from entering the pipe cavity, hindering the transportation of fluid and damaging the equipment.
5. The sandblasting pipe and sandblasting pipe assembly exceeding the service term or storage period shall be tested and approved before use.
6. High-pressure sandblasting pipe and sandblasting pipe assembly can only be used to transport the designed materials, otherwise it will reduce the service life or failure.
7. Correctly use the length of the sandblasting tube. The length of the sandblasting tube changes under high pressure (-4%-+2%) and the length change caused by mechanical movement.
8. The high pressure sandblasting pipe and sandblasting pipe assembly shall not be used under pressure exceeding the design working pressure (including impact pressure).
9. The medium temperature of the high-pressure blasting pipe and sandblasting pipe assembly should not exceed -40°C-+120°C under normal conditions, otherwise the service life will be reduced.