Quick joints are pipe joints that require no tools and can be quickly disassembled. This type of pipe joint is light, flexible, clean, and widely used in pipeline systems such as hydraulic, pneumatic, and lubricating fluid transportation. It is especially suitable for pipelines that need to be frequently disassembled.
Hydraulic quick joint is a kind of pipe fittings with wide application in hydraulic system. It has the characteristics of quick installation and disassembly of hydraulic pipes without special tools. The quick connector with a sealing device also has the characteristics of preventing liquid leakage and air from entering. The quick connector is suitable for the occasion where oil, water and air are used as the medium.
Quick coupling selection principle:
1. Select the bidirectional type according to the inner pipe diameter (if the inner pipe of the equipment is 3/4 “, optional 1-1 / 2” -3/4 “can be selected)
2. One-way selection according to the diameter of the conveying fluid pipe
3. Calculate the flow selection according to the parameters of each specification and model in the manual
4. There are two types of quick joints: threaded connection and flange connection. If the equipment is always rotated in one direction, you can choose threaded connection or flange connection. The outer pipe thread is divided into left and right rotation directions. Selection method: stand in the direction of the quick connector. Depending on the rotation direction of the equipment, the rotation direction of the outer pipe thread should be opposite to the rotation direction of the equipment. The half-split flange can be rotated left and right. There are two types of flange connections: threaded flanges (flange with internal threads on the outer tube) and half-split flanges. The half-split flanges are suitable for right and left rotation equipment. The relevant parameters of the flange are generally provided by the user, or it is indicated that it is produced according to national standards.
5. Steel joints are not allowed for quick joints and pipelines. There must be a transition section of flexible pipes. Stainless steel metal hoses produced by our company can be used.
6. The user can provide the following parameters for selection by our company: inner pipe diameter; equipment diameter, length and width; speed, pressure, temperature; connection pipe diameter with equipment; input and outlet pipe diameter; flange size ; Working medium, etc.