Rubber tubing is a product that is often used in everyday life, but do you know how rubber tubing is processed? Here is a brief introduction to the precautions in the manufacturing process of rubber tubing.
First, the selection of materials and precautions
1. Familiar with the drawings, strictly in accordance with the drawings, and the pipe is made of first-grade seamless steel pipe.
2. The connection type of the hydraulic oil pipe has a high pressure flange connection type and a ferrule connection type. The high-pressure flange is divided into a welding type and a butt welding type.
3. The diameter of the sealing surface of the plug-in welding method is equal to the diameter of the pipe. There is a step in the inner mouth of the flange, and the pipe is inserted into the bottom. The inner diameter of the tube with a large diameter of 22 mm is to be welded, and the thin layer can not affect the intercepting surface. The inner diameter of the tube with a small diameter of 22 mm does not need to be welded. But the pipe must be inserted in the end, no gaps should be left. Prevent oil from being poured in the future.
4. When using the butt welding flange, pay attention to the wall thickness of the flange and the wall thickness of the pipe. The pipe mouth needs to be 30 degree groove. The pipe and the method have a gap of 2-3MM. Back to the field of argon arc welding, light handling should be handled gently during the handling process to prevent the deformation of the pipe and the flange lap welding parts to cause reversal.
Second, the inspection of the flange
The quality of the flange has a great influence on the rubber oil pipe. Therefore, the high-pressure flange should be strictly inspected for quality, and the inspection of the surface finish, the outer dimensions and the dimensional tolerance of the O-groove should be paid enough attention.
Third, pipe production and precautions
1. Pipe cutting must be done with a grinding wheel cutter, or with a sawing bow saw and a trowel to remove burrs. Do not cut with a gas welding cutter.
2. After cutting the pipe, ensure that the end face is perpendicular to the axis, remove the burrs, and ensure that the pipe is clean.
3. Carefully check the flatness of the flange sealing surface before lap welding to ensure no defects or scratches before application. Also confirm that the A and B flanges are used in pairs, not A or A. B to B, (type A, type B is a pair). Use errors cause rework.